After much thought and consideration, The Transportation Alliance has released its cleaning and safety guidelines for its annual convention and expo, Mobilize 2020, taking place in Atlanta November 7-9.
Our 103-year-old association has always prided itself in creating an inspiring and comfortable convention environment, but now The Transportation Alliance and the Hyatt Regency Atlanta are also focused on extra measures to for the safety of all attendees at Mobilize 2020.
To ensure safe social distancing at the convention, total attendance to Mobilize 2020 will be limited to a maximum of 550 registrants. Registration for the convention will be closed when there are 550 registrants or on October 26, whichever happens first. Because of this, there will be no onsite registrations for this convention. Please visit the Mobilize 2020 website page to register today.
In order to support the health and safety of everyone attending, here are additional details on the safety precautions we are taking:
- Masks or cloth face coverings are requiredand must be worn at all times throughout the building areas except while eating in designated locations. TTA will have extra masks for those who need one.
- Observing a six-foot distancebetween yourself and others is encouraged. Seating in the meeting rooms will reflect this policy for your comfort and safety.
- Attendees will be given a pad of paper and pencil/penfor their personal use.
- All food will be available as individual portionsor served to you by hotel staff wearing hairnets, hats and gloves. Disposable food service items, including utensils and dishes, will be used.
- Bottled water will be availableinstead of water stations.
- Meeting rooms will be cleaned and sanitizedbetween sessions, and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the hotel.
Anyone not feeling well while at the convention is encouraged to stay in their room and to notify hotel and TTA staff.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Policies
For more information on the Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, including the Hyatt’s sanitization procedures, social distancing guidelines and mask/face covering protocols, click here.
Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH)
For more information from the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) regarding COVID-19, click here.
With Mobilize 2020 two months away, TTA is working on hard to provide an informative, innovative and, most importantly, safe environment for the world’s top transportation executives and vendors to effectively determine how our industry moves forward from this pandemic.
For more information on Mobilize 2020, including registration, exhibiting and the just updated convention agenda, please visit our convention web page. We look forward to seeing in Atlanta on Nov. 7-9!
By: Rachel Wells