Free for The Transportation Alliance's members, this highly informative series provides access to important topics in for-hire transportation. In each webinar, association members or other industry leaders offer their knowledge on how you can help your business grow and increase your bottom line.
Each webinar is recorded and presented with supporting materials in our members-only
We are only offering one vendor-sponsored webinar per month, so availability is limited. All webinars are scheduled to last for up to one hour, during which you should plan on delivering a 20-30 minute presentation, and then moving into an interactive question-and-answer period.
The fee to host a webinar is $500. Please find the order form and additional details about scheduling your webinar here.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the TTA office at 301-984-55700 or at email@example.com.
Webinar: Maximizing Profits and Customer Experience With Taxi Outsourcing
Presented by PacBiz
2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
January 20, 2021
TTA Members can register here.
Webinar Videos ... for Members Only
- Voluntary Employee Benefits: When Simple Is All You Need - Oct. 2020
- Presented by PMA USA
- Combating COVID-19 in the Transportation Industry With Personal Protect Equipment (PPE) - Sep. 2020
- Presented by Recovery Health Solutions
- Getting Drivers Back on the Road: Making Driving Safer for the Transportation Industry - Aug. 2020
- Presented by Driver Bubble
- Best Practices and Products for a New World - Jul. 2020
- Presented by iCabbi
- Presented by iCabbi
- Ensuring Passenger Safety in the Age of Coronavirus: How to Kill Coronavirus in Your Fleet of Vehicles in Just One Minute - Jun. 2020
- Presented by Pristine World Solutions
- Rewarding Drivers & Passengers for Mutual Success - May 2020
- Cut Costs, Improve Customer Service and Scale Your Fleet (and avoid disruptions from COVID-19): How a taxi call center can help your fleet in the uncertain times ahead - Apr. 2020
- Presented by Pac Biz
- Loss of Use Damage Collection: How to Save Thousands Through Properly Reporting Claims - Feb. 2020
- Presented by TranSubro, Inc.