For public sector entities and both public and private educational institutions
Membership in The Transportation Alliance provides local, state and international public sector entities, such as regulatory agencies, and educational institutions with a firsthand look at the industry from an operator's perspective. This is an important step toward overcoming historically challenging relationships and, ultimately, establishing partnerships.
We provide public sector entities and universities, both public and private, with a membership experience that involves greater insight into the full passenger-transportation-for-hire industry.
Public Sector Membership
- You designate one representative and one key staff person to receive the following benefits:
Media Watch and Transportation Insights e-newsletters
- Transportation Leader magazine
- Access to our staff for questions or assistance
- Everyone at your organization is able to do the following:
- Access the online Membership Directory
- Pay members-only rates to attend educational and networking events and to purchase other services and products offered by us
- Your organization has access to discounts where available from vendors participating in PERKS
Your Membership Dues
Annual dues for public sector membership are $750.