For nonprofit trade associations
Membership in The Transportation Alliance provides regional, state and local nonprofit trade associations with an opportunity to work with us to advance the passenger-transportation industry and fleet operations.
We provides nonprofit trade associations with a membership experience tailored to your organization's specific needs. We offer you a choice: Three different levels of membership service available at different rates.
Nonprofit trade associations may accept this invitation by joining as a trade association or as a fleet operator. The latter provides you with the opportunity to select from two more membership-services levels.
Nonprofit Trade Association Membership
- You designate one representative and one key staff person to receive the following benefits:
Media Watch and Transportation Insights e-newsletters
- Transportation Leader magazine
- Access to our staff for questions or assistance
- Everyone at your organization is able to do the following:
- Access the online Membership Directory
- Pay members-only rates to attend educational and networking events and to purchase other services and products offered by us
- Your organization has access to discounts where available from vendors participating in PERKS
Your Membership Dues
Annual dues for nonprofit trade associations joining as trade associations are $750.