Hyatt Regency Atlanta
November 7-9, 2020
Join Us on the Road to Economic Recovery!
Preregistration Required, so Sign Up Today!
President Tom Arrighi and the leadership of The Transportation Alliance invite our operator, supplier, public sector and nonprofit trade association members to the industry's premier educational and networking event, Mobilize 2020!
Our 102nd Annual Convention & Expo will provide an informative, innovative and, most importantly, safe environment for the world’s top transportation executives and vendors to determine how our industry moves forward from the pandemic.
What to Expect
This year's meeting will feature
- exhibitors showcasing the latest technologies, tools and services;
- fun networking opportunities;
- educational sessions focused on business diversification and driver recruitment;
- renowned speakers to inspire us as we travel the road ahead; and,
- so much more!
TTA's Commitment to Your Health & Well-being ...
Our 103-year-old association has always prided itself in creating an inspiring and comfortable convention environment, but now The Transportation Alliance and the Hyatt Regency Atlanta are also focused on extra measures to ensure that Mobilize 2020 is safe and promotes good health.
In order to support the health and safety of everyone attending, here are the steps we are taking:
- Masks or cloth face coverings are required and must be worn at all times throughout the building areas, except while eating in designated locations. TTA will have extra masks for those who need one.
- Observing a six-foot distance between yourself and others is encouraged. Seating in the meeting rooms will reflect this policy for your comfort and safety.
- Attendees will be given a pad of paper and pencil/pen for their personal use.
- All food will be available as individual portions or served to you by hotel staff wearing hairnets, hats and gloves. Disposable food service items, including utensils and dishes, will be used.
- Bottled water will be available instead of water stations.
- Meeting rooms will be cleaned and sanitized between sessions and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the hotel.
- The hotel has agreed to keep the air moving in all of its public space all of the time, as well as TTA’s meetings rooms and TTA’s expo hall when in use.
Anyone not feeling well while at the convention is encouraged to stay in his/her room and to notify the hotel and TTA's staff
TTA will employ all of the above convention-safety measures so you can focus on the reason you are there--moving your business forward!
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Policies
Click here for more information on the Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH)
Click here for more information on the Georgia Department of Public Health regarding COVID-19.
In the Meantime ...
Check out what happened last year with this video and photo album!
Rooms are available at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta for the special rate of $159 per night for single/double occupancy. The rate does not include taxes or resort fees. Our bloc will close on October 12, 2020--or sooner if we sell out! Book your space today!